Sushant Singh Rajput's case is only getting murkier by the day with recent developments that are making the people question the way how Mumbai Police has been investigating the case. On 14th June, we lost Sushant and it's been more than one and a half months that all his fans have been asking for justice. It was Sandip Ssingh who was one of the first few people who reached Sushant's house just after the news came that he was no more.View this post on InstagramRIP @sushantsinghrajput Bhai, why did you do thisA post shared by (@officialsandipssingh)
But, it feels like he, who claims to be his close friend, has made a mockery of the entire situation. In earlier interviews with Bollywood Hungama and SpotBoye, he rightly claimed that he was battling depression and he shouldn’t have taken such a step.
“We all go through ups and downs, I’ve also been under depression for not being able to make the film I wanted to till now. Par yeh galat raasta chuna usne. Wish he spoke to me once,” in his own words, Sandip said that Sushant died by suicide.
He also dismissed the allegations of Sushant being boycotted by the Bollywood mafia gang. He said, “People are saying he lost seven films, blaming his relationship status, even claiming he did not have money...But Sushant did not specify the reasons for his decision, these are all our assumptions. He was an outsider and he worked with Yash Raj Films, Dharma Productions, he also did two films for Abhishek Kapoor. He worked with Neeraj Pandey and was to work with Ramesh Taurani and Rumi Jafry.”
Sandip, what changed your perception when you were invited to Arnab Goswami’s debate yesterday? From saying that he was depressed to he might not have taken such a step, statements have twisted and your truth is conflicted and doesn’t have a strong stand.
Here are the revelations that Sandip did yesterday and a few questions that I have to ask him:
1. He revealed that Mumbai Police have not recorded his statement. According to law, if nothing is registered as a written statement, it’s not considered as a record to testify. He said, “They have not taken my statement as of now. They have spoken to me, they have taken all the details from me. They have spoken to me in detail.” Why wasn’t this revealed earlier in the interviews you gave to Bollywood Hungama? If you had shared this earlier, it would have helped Sushant get justice.
2. He revealed that he received a call from Mahesh Shetty and they rushed to Sushant’s flat. First, he said that police didn’t allow them to enter inside the flat, and after when it was being asked about the height of the room and ceilings, he said they were standing just outside the room. That’s contradicting!
3. He claimed that he was a close friend to Sushant but when Arnab probed him further, he wasn’t in touch with him for months. He told Arnab that he wasn’t in contact with him for over 10 months. He told Sushant wasn’t in touch with anyone. He said that he shared a relationship with Sushant that goes past 10 years.View this post on InstagramDear Ankita, with each passing day, one thought keeps haunting me over and over again. Kaash... I wish... We could have tried even harder, we could've stopped him, we could've begged him! Even when you both seperated, you only prayed for his happiness and success... Your love was pure. It was special. You still haven't removed his name from the nameplate of your house❤️ I miss those days, when the three of us stayed together in lokhandwala as a family, we shared so many moments which bring tears to my heart today...cooking together, eating together, ac ka paani girna, our special Mutton bhaat, our long drives to uttan, lonavala or Goa! Our crazy holi! Those laughs we shared, those sensitive low phases of life when we were there for each other, you more than anyone. The things you did to bring a smile on Sushant's face. Even today, I believe that only you two were made for each other. You both are true love. These thoughts, these memories are hurting my heart...how do I get them back! I want them back! I want 'us three' back! Remember the Malpua!? And how he asked for my mother's Mutton curry like a little kid! I know that only you could've saved him. I wish you both got married as we dreamt. You could've saved him if he just let you be there...You were his girlfriend, his wife, his mother, his best friend forever. I love you Ankita. I hope I never lose a friend like you. I won't be able to take it.A post shared by (@officialsandipssingh)
4. He clearly denied that Sushant is not someone who would have taken his own life. “He is a very very happy guy and he was a clear person and always wanted to know what he wanted to do,” said Sandip. If you had this stand, why didn’t you come out earlier? What were you waiting for? And you praising Republic or Arnab for bringing the truth doesn’t give you a clean chit.
5. Sandip also said that he was connected with him over text messages but he didn’t remember when the two had the last conversation. If there was no connection whatsoever, why are you hogging the limelight and giving interviews to every channel that’s approaching you?
6. He claimed that the room’s ceiling was not high but he hadn’t entered the room. He was just outside the room and could gauge the height by seeing it from outside. If you had seen the room and knew the height of the ceiling was low, why did you not point it out earlier?View this post on InstagramToday when I entered your house bhai there was no hug, no masti and laughter.... 10 yrs of brotherhood with you and you left me shocked, broken and speechless...all our memories all those love filled moments we spent as a family will now forever haunt me. You promised me that you will be the first actor in my directorial debut, you said we are both Bihari and hence we have to rule this industry together. You broke all your promises today...You betrayed me my brother...you have left me alone @sushantsinghrajputA post shared by (@officialsandipssingh)
7. He also went on to say he hadn’t ever met Rhea Chakraborty ever.
8. He also denied that he didn’t say the marks on his neck and Arnab said that the forensic experts believe that he didn’t die by suicide. Why did you earlier say that he killed himself?
9. Sandip also said that it was only one ambulance that was present there.
In the entire 30 mins of a conversation with him, he looked confused and sounded uncertain of the statements he was making.
What I fail to understand is that Sandip, you claim to be his closest friend, but you were not there when he was going through tough times and why are you changing your statements? Do you have a stand or not? Why this hypocrisy?
To me, it feels like you are just hogging the limelight and adding no value. One last question I am posting at you: Why did you leave the debate that was more of a plea for asking for justice for your best friend?
On the other hand, recently, Sushant's family’s lawyer Vikas Singh stated that the Sushant’s family had informed Bandra police in February that he is not in a good company and is being harassed.
Where were you then, Sandip?
We really hope that truth comes out soon and fans get their answers and family gets justice.