One can trust the Bachchans to throw the biggest Diwali bash in Bollywood. It was a star-studded affair with everyone from Farhan Akhtar, Bipasha Basu, Aditi Rao, Sanjay Dutt, Katrina Kaif, Kabir Khan and Vidya Balan in attendance. And as customary everyone was dressed in their festive best.
We look at some of our favourites:
1. Karan Singh Grover wore a fashion-forward, military inspired Shantanu and Nikhil ensemble that complimented wife Bipasha Basu’s sparkly Sabyasachi sari perfectly.
2. Farhan Akhtar wore a textured blue sherwani decorated with a sequinned collar, and, styled it with white pants (cuffed right!) and brown sandals.
3. Kabir Khan wore a maroon embroidered kurta with white pajamas.
4. Abhishek Bachchan wore a (rather simple) off-white kurta with white pajamas and sandals.
5. Ibrahim Khan kept it young and cool in a canary yellow kurta with white skinny jodhpurs and black oxfords.
6. Aftab Shivdasani paired his black kurta with a grey bundi, white jodhpurs, black loafers and a pocket square.