Bani Judge or VJ Bani as she is famously known rose to fame starting with MTV Roadies 4 and there ain’t no stopping her. Her career is really diverse as she is a model, Video Jockey as well as an actress.
She is a Fitness Freak who has abs to-die for, a killer face, a dynamic personality and there is something pretty bad-ass about her. She has recently entered the Bigg Boss 10 house as a celebrity contestant and has been winning hearts effortlessly ever since. So here are 10 lesser known facts about Bani J-
1. Bani Judge was born on November 29, 1987 in Chandigarh. Her father is one of the most prominent businessmen of the country and her mother is a housewife.
2. Bani holds a degree in Graphic Designing
3. Bani, at the age of 20, first appeared on TV in the Chandigarh audition for the show Roadies Season 4 on MTV India in 2006. She got selected and ended her Roadies journey as a runner up. Her journey was very emotional and she didn’t get along with most of her fellow roadies.
4. In 2008-09 Bani appeared in MTV Roadies Season 6 as Rannvijay’s co host. She hosted 5 seasons of Roadies viz. 6, 7, 9, 10 and 12 respectively.
5. During 2009-10, Bani also appeared as a special cast member in a Disney sponsored show ‘Kya Mast Hai Life’. Bani J along with popular TV names such as Shaheer Sheikh and Sana Sheikh all had cameo on the show.
6. She has undergone a lot of body shaming for her muscular physique. “I have drool-worthy abs and a muscular body by choice, and that has put me at the receiving end of so much body shaming, it’s unbelievable. “said Bani.
7. Her first movie experience was with Himesh Reshamiya in his film ‘Aap ka Suroor’ in 2007. In 2011, she again appeared in a movie called ‘Sountrack’ as a VJ. In 2016 she appeared in two films namely ‘Zorawar’ (Punjabi) and ‘Thikka’ (Telegu) in a supporting role.
8. A few years after taking part in the Roadies Season 4, she appeared for two more reality shows, ‘Khatron ke Khiladi’ (Fear Factor) Season 4 in 2011 and ‘I Can Do That’ in 2015.